Saturday 28 May 2011

Welcome

Welcome and thanks for looking at my blog. You will probably notice sooner rather than later that this is the first blog I have set up, and I don't really have a clue what I'm doing. The main reasons for setting this up are to share my musings as to what's going on right now with you, cool bars, fabulous restaurants, great shops and clothes and also as an outlet for my 'articles' (and I use this word in the loosest possible way), by which I mean my thoughts and opinions on political and current affairs issues that my colleagues and friends don't really want to hear, and that I can't express at the debating society I joined 18 months ago because (ahem) I haven't actually been along once yet. I wanted to get a feel for whether there's an interest out there for this sort of writing, and hope that you enjoy what I've written. If so, tell me and if not, tell me why not! Here we go.........

No comments:

Post a Comment